Monday, October 31, 2011

Around the house these days...

A few images from what's going on around the Shetler house these days...

First garden cucumber (Aremenian) 

First window I've ever broken. A pan fell out of my hands in some inexplicable manner. I would love to blame this on pregnancy, but alas, this type of thing is a daily occurrence in my everyday, non-pregnant life. 

One section of the (poorly-planned) garden right now. Giant bushy zucchini and cucumber bushes trying to overtake the climbing peas and green beans behind them. But, it looks like everything should produce, so that's good :-)

My one must-have Halloween treat :-) 

Ben "practicing" for baby (or harassing Nimbus, depending on who's side of the story you get). 

What 28 weeks pregnant looks like on me (and Rezzie). 

Self-portrait at 11 PM :-) 

1 comment:

  1. Rezzie looks pretty good pregnant. LOL! I love updated pictures of "stuff" that is going on. ~And I'd blame the pan thing on pregnancy brain.

    ReplyDelete