Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Jimmy Fallon is Hilarious!!

Ok, if you haven't seen Late Night With Jimmy Fallon yet, you are missing out. (I would love to say I'm cool enough to stay up until 11:30 at night to watch it, but I don't. It "tapes" on the DVR and I watch it the next night before bed. If you don't have that, all the shows are on Hulu.) Anyway, Jimmy Fallon is hilarious. If you saw him on SNL back in the day, he was constantly cracking up in sketches, which always makes me laugh. :-) He always come across as a very genuine guy. (Oh yeah, the Roots are his band, and they are amazing. Check them out on Pandora. I love that they have a tuba player!!)

Check out this clip from his first show in which he "slow jams" the news:


For more hilarity, see his Dance-Off with Cameron Diaz.

No comments:

Post a Comment