Sunday, March 1, 2009

Life comes in strange places


Greetings all and welcome to a new blog :-) Although I do have a different blog, that one is primarily directed at addressing the craziness that happens in my life at school. However, praise the Lord, that is not all there is to my life. 

This blog will be my attempt at reflecting on the other 14 hours of my days that are not consumed with school. Generally speaking, that will include things like fun places we've eaten, my current favorite recipe, and goofy things my dogs do (yes, his tongue really is that long). Who am I kidding? There's a great chance it will also include recipes that I substituted one too many ingredients on, slightly hallucinogenic moanings of tiredness, and stories of my most recent uncoordinated episodes for your reading pleasure :-) 

Either way, I hope this brings you a few laughs, and a few good recipes :-)

3 comments:

  1. They are so pretty-- but Ben looks like that picture was totally "set up"! I tried to get one of Tucker in the passenger side of the pickup last week, but it didn't turn out very well! Later, Mom..ps thanks for the biscuit recipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am always surprised at your love of baking. it did't seem you were that fond of it at home.but i'm glad it is somthing that brings you happiness . we deffinetly need to hold onto those things in life. dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I think it's more a deep-seated sweet tooth that is too cheap to buy donuts :-) And also, everyone likes dessert, so no matter what I make, people will love it :-) It's all selfish, really :-) By the way, I still make (and am known for) those chocolate chip cookies! And mom, that pic wasn't set up, I just found them hanging out in the living room like that! :-)

    ReplyDelete